With recent budget cuts to important programs like Every Woman Counts, it is more important than ever to continue our fight in state capitals across the country," said Laura Farmer Sherman, survivor and executive director of Susan G.
What does EWC stand for?
EWC stands for Every Woman Counts (cancer detection; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EWC
We have 73 other meanings of EWC in our Acronym Attic
- English Writing Center (various schools)
- Enhanced Wireless Consortium
- Enterprise-Wide Change
- Entertainment Wealth Capital
- Essay Writing Contest
- Eugene Wine Cellars (Eugene, Oregon)
- European Waste Catalogue
- European Women's Cup (Motorcycling - Road Racing)
- European Works Council
- Evening with Champions (Cambridge, MA)
- Expected Warranty Cost
- Expected Week of Childbirth
- Expeditionary Warfare Conference
- Extreme Wrestling Coalition
- East-West Center Association (Honolulu, HI)
- England and Wales Court of Appeal (UK)
- Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation Authority (Ethiopia)
- European Workshop on Conformal Antennas (est. 1999)
- European Writing Centers Association
- Electrical Wiring Component Applications Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical residents seeking specialization in mammography who study at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Foundation have been left with little to do since the state narrowed eligibility to the Every Woman Counts program on Jan.
1, it will raise the eligibility age for breast cancer screening services from 40 to 50 years for women in the Every Woman Counts program.
The Every Woman Counts program, which provided breast cancer screening tests to 311,000 women last year, was scaled back by Gov.
The League is working, via the Every Woman Counts Coalition, with Lifetime Television, RED-BOOK, CosmoGIRL
Panel Addressing Importance of Women's Leadership and Training Event for Attendees to Take Place December 2 at Hofstra University NEW YORK -- United States Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) will join Lifetime to help launch the network's non-partisan 2012 Every Woman Counts campaign with a panel and training event at Hofstra University for more than 200 university students, community members and members of the Nassau County Girl Scouts on Friday, December 2nd.
Komen for the Cure[R] signaled their alarm today at the recently announced cuts to California's Every Woman Counts program, which would effectively shut the doors to breast cancer screening services for 1.
Through the Every Woman Counts Coalition, the League is working with Lifetime Television, REDBOOK, CosmoGIRL