The sounds that are heard all the time every day carry infinite possibilities and help us reaffirm the enjoyment of music.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Every Day Carry (knife collector slang)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Ethylene Dichloride
- Euro-Drive Clutches Inc.
- EUROLAS Data Center
- European Defense Community
- European Design Centre (Netherlands)
- European Documentation Centre
- European Drift Championship (car racing)
- Européenne de Cautionnement (French: European Bond)
- Europees Documentatie Centrum
- Éveil De Contres (French badminton club)
- Every Drop Counts (various organizations)
- Everyday Carry (knife)
- Evonik Degussa Corporation (Evonik Industries; various locations)
- Executive Deferred Compensation (retirement)
- Executive Director for Certification
- Expect Departure Clearance At .... (time)
- Expected Date of Confinement
- Expediency Discernment Council (Iran)
- Exploratory Development Committee
- Export Development Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Valdez, tankers that navigate the narrows there every day carry oil that pays for 90 percent of the State budget and, directly and indirectly, support one-third of the Alaska economy.
By joining forces with Techstreet, IAPMO can even more readily place our tools in the hands of the folks who every day carry out our mission to protect public health and safety through sound plumbing and mechanical practices.