Housed in the restored body of a near-half-century-old 1964 Plymouth Belvedere - the year, make and model that won the 1964 Daytona 500 and NASCAR Grand National Championship - the ForPly features a Dodge racing powertrain, plus the driveline of a modern day race car that Evernham's former team Evernham Motorsports built and raced in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Evernham Motorsports
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- European Monetary System
- Evacuation Management System (US FEMA)
- Evaluation Management System (various organizations)
- Evangelisches Missionswerk in Suedwestdeutschland (German: Churches and Missions in South Western Germany)
- Event Management System
- Event Management Systems
- Event Marketing Solutions (various locations)
- Event Medical Services (various locations)
- Event Monitoring Service (Hewlett Packard)
- Events Management Service (various companies)
- Evil Minded Soldiers
- Exception Management System
- Excess Mileage Surcharge (airlines)
- Exchange Management Shell (software)
- Exchange Market Size (finance)
- Exchange Messaging Service
- Execution Management System
- Executive Management Seminar (various schools)
- Executive Management Staff (employee performance forms)
- Expanded Memory Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kasey Kahne put Petty back in the winner's circle, but little else went right for the team that was known as Gillett Evernham Motorsports until this time a year ago; Earnhardt Jr.
Gillett - who also owns the Montreal Canadiens ice hockey team and the Evernham Motorsports NASCAR team, also insisted that despite the ongoing controversy of his co-ownership of the club with Tom Hicks, he is still enjoying being associated with one of the biggest names in world sport.
With every car the same except for variations in the brand identity decals, this would make it possible to single-source the body panels through a company like Evernham Motorsports.
The Charity Chopper is a custom motorcycle built in a collaborative effort between Ray Evernham of Evernham Motorsports, renowned motorcycle builder Dave Perewitz and PPG Automotive Refinish.
Gillette Evernham Motorsports contributed a NASCAR-spec 358cid Dodge engine that produces nearly 800 horsepower.
Former Red Bull Racing and Evernham Motorsports executive Elton Sawyer is advising ART in the critical competition arena, a roll he played for four years while bringing Red Bull Racing from launch to the top echelon of the Sprint Cup Series.
In his six races for the new Petty team, including five starts for Gillett Evernham Motorsports, only 10 Cup drivers have scored more points.