Additionally, Dallas-based Evergreen Alliance Golf Limited, a leading golf course management company, extended its leases with ProLink Solutions, validating their commitment to ProLink Solutions GPS systems.
What does EAGL stand for?
EAGL stands for Evergreen Alliance Golf Limited (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAGL
We have 2 other meanings of EAGL in our Acronym Attic
- Einstein a Go-Go (song)
- Executive Association of Greater Greenville (South Carolina)
- European Agricultural Guarantee and Guidance Fund (EU)
- European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund
- Empirically Adjusted Greedy Heuristics (algorithm)
- Equipment Appraisal Group Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- Expert Associates Guide to Individualized Learning
- Expert Advisory Group on Infertility Services in Scotland (UK)
- East Atlantic Gymnastics League (College Park, MD)
- Elite Alliance of Gaming Legends
- Experimental Algebra & Geometry Lab (University of Texas)
- Global Eagle Acquisition Corp. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor (CAD software for electronics design)
- Elevation Angle Guidance Landing Equipment
- Employee Activity Guide for Labor Entry (US DoD)
- Energy Absorbing Gas Lithium Ejector
- Enhanced Application of Ground Laser Equipment
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (US Army)
- Enhanced Automated Graphical Logistics Environment
- Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining the company, he held various corporate management positions, including president and chief executive officer of Evergreen Alliance Golf Limited from 1991 through 1999.
Owned by Las Vegas golf mogul Billy Walters of Walters Golf and Texan golf veteran Joe Munsch of Evergreen Alliance Golf Limited, the course is meticulously laid out and maintained.
San Geronimo will be leased to Evergreen Alliance Golf Limited, a golf course operating company with 29 golf courses under management in nine states.