Yesterday the children were enter-taineby performances from the Everest Nepal Cultural Group, De Piccolos, Belgium, the Kurdish Folk Dance Group, and Shevedeni, Georgia inside the Pavilion.
What does ENCG stand for?
ENCG stands for Everest Nepal Cultural Group (Nepal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENCG
We have 1 other meaning of ENCG in our Acronym Attic
- Experiment Node Configuration Driver
- Eastern North Carolina Digital Library (East Carolina University)
- EnCase Certification
- Enclavamiento Electrónico (Spanish Railways Control)
- European Network of Consumer Educators
- European Network of Centres for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance
- Encontro Nacional dos Centros Universitários de Línguas (Portuguese: Meeting of National University Language Centers; Brazil)
- Encounters at the End of the World (film)
- Ecole Nationale de Commerce et de Gestion (National School of Business and Management; Morocco)
- Entreprise Nationale des Corps Gras (French)
- Eastern Neighborhoods Community Health Impact Assessment (San Francisco, CA)
- Eerste Nederlandse Cement Industrie (Dutch: First Dutch Cement Industry; Netherlands)
- Ente Nazionale della Cinofilia Italiana (Italian dog breeders' organization)
- European Network Customer Interface
- European Nuclear Cities Initiative
- Every Nation Church Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN)
- Egyptian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (Ministry of Public Works and Water Resources; Cairo, Egypt)
- European Network for Communication and Information Perspectives
- Eastern North Carolina Iris Society (Raleigh, NC)
- European Network of Councils for the Judiciary (The Hague, The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Everest Nepal Cultural Group, who are based in the Nepalese capital of Katmandu, will bring glimpses of their multi-cultural society in the form of music and dance from different parts of Nepal.