After discussing the conceptual foundations of organizational routines, the studies use a variety of empirical methods for analysis, including event-sequence analysis and workflow data, as well as applications to behavior patterns, replication of routines, sources of stability, and change and innovation.
What does ESA stand for?
ESA stands for Event-Sequence Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESA
We have 651 other meanings of ESA in our Acronym Attic
- European Society of Anaesthesiologists
- European Sociological Association (est. 1992)
- European Space Agency
- European Sponsorship Association
- European Studies Alliance
- European Symposium on Algorithms
- European System of Accounts
- European System of Integrated Economic Accounts
- Eurpoean Symposium on Algorithms
- event structure analysis