Because our focus has always been on performance and stability, we have created a real-time event processing system that handles as many as 1,500 events per second and scales beautifully with hardware to process as many as 5,000 events per second.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Event Processing System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Ethernet Protection Switching (Occam Networks)
- Ethical Practices System (American Sign Language Interpreters)
- Études Probabilistes de Sûreté (French: Probabilistic Safety Assessment)
- Eumetsat Polar System
- Eunos Primary School (Singapore)
- European Peptide Society (est. 1989)
- European Physical Society
- European Polar System (satellite related)
- European Project Semester (school project)
- European Protected Species (EU)
- Events per Second (computing metric)
- Evergreen Primary School (Singapore)
- Evergreen Public School (various locations)
- Evergreen Public Schools (various locations)
- Evil Princess Sara (webcomic)
- Evolutionary Programming Society
- Evolved Packet System (3GPP technologies)
- Executive Protection System (weapon)
- Executive Protective Service (United States Secret Service)
- Exercise Planning Staff
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, CACHE release 2010 targets the demand by CIOs for economical high availability and the call from Java developers for high-volume, high-performance processing combined with persistent storage for event processing systems.
As a winner in the "SOA & Integration" category, TIBCO was commended by SD Times for having "Implemented an innovative complex event processing system to divine business events wisdom from enterprise chaos.
We expect that IT executives who must address requirements for data persistence in event processing systems while also providing extremely high performance will move rapidly to adopt this advanced technology.
a leading provider of technology-based equity trading services and transaction research to institutional investors and brokers, has implemented the TimesTen(R) Real-Time Event Processing System within their latest client trading platform, Triton(TM).
Gartner explains how to implement modern event processing systems in the recently released book "Event Processing: Designing IT Systems for Agile Companies", published by McGraw Hill.
Marie-Anne Neimat, named as an "Innovator" on the Fast 50 list, previously led the in-memory data management project inside of HP Labs, the technology that remains the core of TimesTen's Real-Time Event Processing System today.
These events can be stored for trend analysis and reporting, or integrated into a complex event processing system (CEP).