The company also produces industry and event analysis reports for public consumption on a regular basis.
What does EAR stand for?
EAR stands for Event Analysis Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAR
We have 120 other meanings of EAR in our Acronym Attic
- Erection All Risks (insurance)
- Essen Auf Rädern
- Estimated Additional Resources (uranium production)
- Estimated Average Requirement
- Estimateur d'Aide au Remboursement (French: Repayment Assistance Estimator; Canada)
- Ethics Advisory Review (panel)
- Ethnomusicology Archive Report (UCLA)
- Europe for Animal Rights
- European Agency for Reconstruction
- European Association of Radiology
- Exclusive, Allow Read Access
- Exercise Analysis Report (various organizations)
- Exhaled Air Resuscitation
- Expenditure Authorization Request
- Expertises Automobiles Renson (Belgian automotive expertise firm)
- Expired Air Resuscitation
- Explore-Acknowledge-Respond (listening technique)
- Export Administration Regulation
- Express, Address, Resolve (leadership training)
- Extensive Air Shower (cosmic rays)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hopefully, this Event Analysis Report will call attention to these facts and encourage the community to attend public meetings when the new floodplain maps are introduced this summer so they can better understand their individual flood risk," Talbott said.