In the first of these (1), a team led by Dr Javier Menendez at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute found that olive oil promotes cell death of some breast cancer genes.
What does ENHRI stand for?
ENHRI stands for Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eritrean National Holidays Organizing Committee
- Education, Nursing, Health Professions
- European Network of Health Promotion Agencies (Brussels; now EuroHealthNet)
- European Network of Health Promoting Schools (joint initiative)
- Employer New Hire Reporting (various states)
- Essential National Health Research
- Essential National Health Research - African Network
- European Network for Homeopathy Researchers (est. 2004)
- European Network for Housing Research (est. 1988; Uppsala University; Sweden)
- East Noble High School (Indiana)
- Edinburg North High School (Edinburg, TX)
- Edison National Historic Site
- Edmond North High School
- Encapsulated Nuclear Heat Source
- Eugene Natural History Society (Eugene, Oregon)
- Eurobodalla Natural History Society (Australia)
- Eastern Nebraska Human Services Agency
- European Natural History Specimen Information Network
- Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs (French: National Engineer School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanders and his team at the Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute in suburban Chicago are conducting the largest linkage study of sexual orientation to date.
Maly's grant, other Targeted Research Grants Directed at Poor and Underserved Populations went to: Nabith Asal, PhD, Morehouse College, for "Obesity, Nutrition and Renal Carcinoma in Blacks and Whites"; Charles Bennett, MD, PhD, Northwestern University, for "Quality of Life Among Inner-city White and African American Prostate Patients"; Elizabeth Hahn, MA, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute, for "Computerized Quality of Life Assessment in Low Literacy Latinos"; Celia Patricia Kaplan, DrPH, University of California, San Francisco, for "A Follow-up Study of Health Behaviors among Vietnamese Adolescents.