A graduate of Yale University and Harvard Law School, Liu teaches at the Evans School of Public Affairs at the University of Washington.
What does ESPA stand for?
ESPA stands for Evans School of Public Affairs (University of Washington)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESPA
We have 30 other meanings of ESPA in our Acronym Attic
- Elementary School Proficiency Assessment
- Empire State Passengers Association (Syracuse, NY)
- Empire State Petroleum Association
- Empire State Pride Agenda (NY lesbian and gay political organization)
- Endangered Species Preservation Act of 1966
- Enhanced Services Provider Association
- Espaleklek (University of the Philippines fraternity)
- European Selective Paging Association
- European Sport Pilot Association
- European Sterilization Packaging Association
- Exclusive Spas Australia
- Extensible Service Policy Architecture (Digital Telecomm. Inc.)
- European Study Group for Pancreatic Cancer (clinical trial)
- European-Sudanese Public Affairs Council
- Earth, Space and Astronomy Center for Education (Antioch, CA)
- European Spatial Planning: Adapting to Climate Events
- European Stress Physiology and Climate Experiment (est. 1994)
- European Society for Paediatric Allergology and Clinical Immunology (France)
- EMIJ Signal Processing And Communications Set
- Electronic and Small Press Authors' Network (Romance Writers of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining the Council, she was assistant dean of the Evans School of Public Affairs at the University of Washington.
Evans School of Public Affairs and an adjunct professor at the University of Washington Law School.
Marguerite Roza is research assistant professor, Kacey Guin is research associate, Betheny Gross is senior research associate, and Scott DeBurgomaster is research assistant at the Center for Reinventing Public Education at the Evans School of Public Affairs at the University of Washington.
She is a graduate student at the University of Washington Evans School of Public Affairs.
Evans School of Public Affairs and former Seattle Mayor; John Knott, president, CEO and co- founder of Noisette Company; and Edward Skloot, former president of The Surdna Foundation; and (invited) Sen.
Evans School of Public Affairs and director of the Center on Reinventing Public Education.
She was the director of development at the Evans School of Public Affairs at the University of Washington where she led a $7 million campaign to name the school in honor of former Governor and Senator Daniel J.