In fact, an entire session at the 2010 annual meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society was devoted to interacting with the ideas presented in it.
What does ETS stand for?
ETS stands for Evangelical Theological Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETS
We have 414 other meanings of ETS in our Acronym Attic
- Euro Truck Simulator (video game)
- European Telecommunication Standard
- European Telephone Standard
- European Telephone System
- European Test Symposium
- European Trading Scheme
- European Treaty Series
- European Troop Strength
- Euskal Trenbide Sarea (Basque: The Rail Network)
- Evacuation Time Study (US FEMA)
- Evaporator Tank System (alternate name for the HLLWE)
- Event Tree Sequence
- Executable Test Suite
- Executive Transition Services (Oregon)
- Expenditure Tracking System (software)
- Experimental Test Site (White Sands Missile Range, Socorro, NM)
- Expiration Term of Service
- Exploitation Technology Symposium
- Expressed Tagged Site
- Extended Tank System
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have argued in a recent paper "Economic Language in the Scriptures" presented at the Evangelical Theological Society Annual Conference that many of the key metaphors and models of divine-human interaction is in the scriptures are economic--such as redemption, reconciliation, and stewardship.
Stunned by the high-profile reversion to the Catholic faith of their former leader, members of the Evangelical Theological Society (ETS) based in Lynchburg, VA, "will discuss the role of tradition in Protestant theology" according to www.