[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Washington DC Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) donated various items including clothes, toys and stationery to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Republic of Namibia (ELCRN) s hostel programme.
What does ELCRN stand for?
ELCRN stands for Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Republic of Namibia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extended Linear Complementarity Problem
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea
- East Lothian Community Planning Partnership (UK)
- Epidemiologic and Laboratory Classification of Paralytic Polio Cases
- Embedded Linux Consortium Platform Specification
- Edge/Level Control Register (computing)
- Equestrian Land Conservation Resource
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Resurrection
- Excess Lifetime Cancer Risk (human health risk assessment)
- Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Russia and Other States
- East London Community Recycling Partnership (UK)
- NATO Strategic Secure Voice System, Narrowband
- E-Learning Case Study (various organizations)
- Early Learning Content Standards (Ohio Department of Education)
- Elective Caesarean Section (also seen as ECS; obstetrics)
- Elizabethtown-Lewis Central School (Elizabethtown, NY)
- Envelope-Limited Chromatin Sheet (biology)
- Equipment Loading Carrying Subsystem (military equipment)
- Error Linear Complexity Spectrum
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are three LWF member churches in Namibia--the ELCIN, Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Republic of Namibia, and the German-speaking Evangelical Lutheran Church in Namibia.