This amendment is intended to provide a complete response to the approvable letter received in October 2003, based on results from the recently completed Evaluation of Ranolazine In Chronic Angina (ERICA) study, which was conducted under the FDA's special protocol assessment (SPA) process and met its primary endpoint.
What does ERICA stand for?
ERICA stands for Evaluation of Ranolazine in Chronic Angina
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERICA
We have 9 other meanings of ERICA in our Acronym Attic
- Enterobacterial Repetitive Intergenic Consensus (animal science)
- Epidemiologic Research and Information Center (US VA)
- ERISA Industry Committee
- Ervmisbe's Intelligent Combat-Armour
- Estates Return Information Collection (UK NHS)
- European Research Infrastructure Consortium (EU)
- Everybody Reading in Class (UK)
- excellence, respect, integrity and courage
- Educational Resource Information Center / Information Resources
- European Research Institute for Consumer Affairs
- Eventually Revenge Is Carefully Arranged (Knight Moves; movie)
- Experiment on Rapidly Intensifying Cyclones Over the Atlantic
- Explicit Rate Indication for Congestion Avoidance
- Eye-gaze Response Interface Computer Aid (assistive technology)
- Extraction Ratios of Both Indocyanine Green
- Emmanuel Real Ice Cream Society
- Eastern Regional Interstate Child Support Association
- Economic Research and Information Department (Philippines)
- Economic Research Initiatives at Duke
- Electrostatic Residual Ion Dump
Samples in periodicals archive:
028) in the Evaluation of Ranolazine In Chronic Angina (ERICA) study.
announced today that investigators have completed patient enrollment of the potentially approval-enabling Evaluation of Ranolazine In Chronic Angina (ERICA) study.