com)-- ClubSportal LLC, the provider of revolutionary player development software for sports teams and clubs, announced today the release of a Player and Coach Evaluation Module for its player development platform.
What does EVM stand for?
EVM stands for Evaluation Module
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EVM
We have 41 other meanings of EVM in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Value Management
- Ei Voi Muistaa (Finnish: Can't Remember)
- Électricité Verte du Marsan (French: Green Electricity from Marsan; Marsan, France)
- Electronic Voltmeter
- Electronic Voting Machine
- Engineering Verification Model
- Ensemble Vocal de Meylan (French vocal ensemble)
- Entreprise Varoise de Maintenance (French repair company)
- Error Vector Magnitude
- European Vaccine Manufacturers (professional association)
- Expert Group on Vitamins and Minerals
- Extended Voice Module (Cisco Systems)
- External Voice Mail
- Extra-Value Meal
- Extraneous Vegetable Matter
- Earned Value Management Approach
- Earned Value Management Architect (trademark of Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- East Valley Martial Arts (Gilbert, Arizona)
- Eastern Virginia Medical Authority
- Eastern Virginia Mountainbike Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major features and benefits of the DLP LightCrafter 9000 and 6500 evaluation modules include Standard USB, HDMI and I2C interfaces allowing developers to easily create designs for a variety of applications; and Simple-to-use GUI allowing for efficient real-time chipset programming.
The bq500215EVM-648 wireless power transmitter evaluation module provides all the basic functions of a Qi-compliant, wireless charger pad.
org/) and the Student Cancer Research and Evaluation Module, a molecular genetics site for high school students (http://www.
The M Series consists of more compact and even easier-to-use sensor evaluation modules with specialized sensor functions.
New evaluation module features TI's smallest HD pico display chipset, resulting in brighter, more efficient displays
Tenders are invited for Supply of Digital Video Evaluation Module with TMS320DM6446 digital media processer, Minimum 40 GB HDD, NTS/PAL Video Camera, 320x240 pixels or higher LCD Display, Microphone & IR Remote Control, Cables & associated software, operating Systems Support: Linux distribution.
An evaluation module (ADS8363EVM), including the OPA365 rail-to-rail operational amplifier (op amp), is available to speed evaluation of these new ADCs.