MCB2103 Board With Keil Toolchain Enables Rapid Evaluation of All Major Features of LPC2103 Microcontroller PLANO, Texas, December 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Keil today announced availability of its new MCB2103 evaluation board for the LPC2103 microcontroller (MCU) from Royal Philips Electronics .
What does EVB stand for?
EVB stands for Evaluation Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EVB
We have 22 other meanings of EVB in our Acronym Attic
- Encyclopedia of Vernacular Architecture of the World (Emerald Group Publishing Limited)
- Ending Violence Against Women (Project)
- EVA Working Group
- East Valley Branch (various locations)
- Electron Tunneling from Valence Band
- Embedded Visual Basic (AppForge, Inc.)
- Enterprise View B
- Erklärung von Bern (German: Berne Declaration; Switzerland)
- Espace Voile Bréhal (French sailing club)
- Espérance Vieille-Brioude (French sports club)
- Évreux Volley-Ball (French volleyball club)
- Extreme Vehicle Builders (Brewster, NY)
- European Vascular Biology Association
- Eastern Veterinary Blood Bank
- Europäischer Verband Beruflicher Bildungsträger (German: European Association of Professional Training Carrier)
- East Valley Bible Church (Gilbert, AZ)
- Engine Vane and Bleed Control (aviation)
- Edge-Valued Binary Decision Diagram
- Extreme Visual Basic Forum
- Emil Von Behring Gymnasium (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "EVAL" kit includes an A3P250 FPGA soldered directly to an evaluation board, providing customers a low-cost solution to validate the performance of the device.
For Source Selection Evaluation Board (SSEB) members, the ASSIST tool provides easy online access to the proposal and solicitation (including cross-references), as well as online generation of evaluation reports and items for negotiation.
Arrow Electronics Launches Worldwide Hands-on Workshops Demonstrating the BeMicro Evaluation Board MELVILLE, N.
Electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation, recognized by design engineers as having the industry's broadest selection of electronic components available for immediate shipment, announced today it is now stocking STMicroelectronics' wide range of evaluation boards and kits.
To support this single platform approach, Apogee Photonics has a T10-0120-021 evaluation board using the Vitesse VSC7982 driver that supports both the 1310nm and the 1550nm TOSA.
This diagnostics package, which can be licensed by customers and quickly configured for their custom hardware design, performs in-depth testing of the PowerPC processor and evaluation board.
The key component of the developer's kit is Alereon's Compact Flash evaluation board based on Certified Wireless USB.