Naming the Section Unit leaders debated about what to call the SPO section after our unit, the 421st Evacuation Battalion, was redesignated as the 421st MMB in June 2007 at Wiesbaden Army Airfield, Germany.
What does EVAC BN stand for?
EVAC BN stands for Evacuation Battalion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Educational Value-Added Assessment System
- Economically Viable Application of Best Available Technology
- East Valley Astronomy Club (Mesa, AZ)
- Electric Vehicle Association of Canada (Ontario, Canada)
- Elmhurst Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Elmhurst, NY)
- Emergency Vehicles and Communications (Fargo, ND, USA)
- Emergency Voice Alarm Communications (security systems)
- Emergency Volunteer Air Corps (California)
- Environmental Verification and Analysis Center (University of Oklahoma)
- Evacuation Hospital
- Evacuation Work Order Number
- Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures (conference)
- Electronic Voting and Counting System (software)
- Emergency Vanpool And Carpool System
- East Village Arts District (Long Beach, CA)
- Ebbw Vale and District Development Trust (UK)
- Electric Ventricular Assist Device (prosthetic heart valve)
- Electro-Hydraulic Ventricular Assist Device
- Enhanced Voluntary Agricultural District (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crystal Blackwell served in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom with the 36th Medical Evacuation Battalion.
Our signature unit to perform this mission has been the Evacuation Battalion and I can think of no better way to personify the distinct accomplishments of this organization than by examining the proud heritage and legacy of the units of the 421st Medical Evacuation Battalion.
Major Andrew Risio is the Battalion S3 for the 421st Medical Evacuation Battalion in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The 421st Medical Evacuation Battalion selected the 45th to serve as the lead company deploying first to Turkey with the anticipated follow-on mission into the heart of Iraq.
Major Risio is the Battalion S3 for the 421st Medical Evacuation Battalion at Wiesbaden, Germany.
Lieutenant Colonel (P) Campbell Commands the 421st Medical Evacuation Battalion in Wiesbaden, Germany.
On 27 February 2005, the commanding general of the Army Medical Department Center and School (AMEDDC&S), MG George Weightman, along with the Commanding General, 44th Medical Command, BG Elder Granger, charged Task Force 261 Area Support Medical Battalion (ASMB), 32nd Medical Logistics Battalion, and 36th Medical Evacuation Battalion with forming a Mutlifunctional Medical Battalion Headquarters during Operation Iraqi Freedom 04-06 and testing the "proof of principle" theory.