TAINAN, Taiwan -- National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), Tainan, Taiwan, signed an agreement with EVA Airways Corporation (EVA Air), a Taiwan-based international airline, recently, pledging to offer internships and set up a program called Civil Aviation Engineering Program for university students to get hands-on training.
What does BR stand for?
BR stands for Eva Airways Corporation (IATA airline code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BR
We have 50 other meanings of BR in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Burlington Resources (energy company; Texas)
- Burst Rate (data communications)
- Business Reform
- Business Register
- Business Registration
- Business Result
- Business Roundtable
- Butadiene Resin
- Butadiene Rubber (polybutadiene rubber)
- Mist (Meteorological Report)
- Petrobrás Distribuidora (Brazil)
- Radiocommunication Bureau
- Beam Recovery and Overspreading
- Boeing Research and Technology Europe
- (Commercial Power Reactor) Belgium
- Bereavement Response Scale I
- Borzoi Rescue-Northern California (dog rehabilitation group)
- Block Repeat-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (wireless networking)
- Backup, Recovery, and Continuity of Operations Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEATTLE, May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) today confirmed an order from EVA Airways Corporation (EVA) for three 747-400 freighters.
12 Company Profile: EVA Airways Corporation 13 Company Profile: Jet Airways (India) Limited 14 Appendix Companies Mentioned 1) Qantas Airways Limited 2) Air China Limited 3) China Southern Airlines Limited 4) China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited 5) Korean Air Lines Co.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group today confirmed an order from EVA Airways Corporation for two Boeing 747-400 jetliners.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- EVA Airways Corporation of Taiwan will purchase 82 GE CF6-80 series turbofan engines, valued at an estimated $750 million, plus spares, for new CF6-powered aircraft to be defined in the future.
Tourism between the Far East, Seattle and Vancouver has shown a noticeable increase since we introduced our Pacific Northwest service," said KT Chiu, deputy senior vice president, public relations division, EVA Airways Corporation.
Nasdaq:FMKT), the leading B2B Global Marketplace and eSourcing solutions provider, today announced that it has signed an agreement with EVA Airways Corporation, a leading Asia-based passenger and cargo airline.
Chiu, Deputy Senior Vice President of EVA Airways Corporation.