Canada's foremost group opposing euthanasia and assisted suicide, the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition (EPC), applauded the announcement by Justice Minister Rob Nicholson that the federal government will appeal the Carter/Taylor decision.
What does EPC stand for?
EPC stands for Euthanasia Prevention Coalition (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPC
We have 447 other meanings of EPC in our Acronym Attic
- European Pancreatic Club
- European Paralympic Committee
- European Patent Convention (treaty establishing European Patent Office)
- European Payments Council
- European Police Chiefs
- European Policy Centre (Belgium)
- European Political Community (European Union)
- European Political Cooperation (EU)
- European Publishers Council
- Européenne de Plats Cuisinés (French: European Dishes)
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Event-Driven Process Chain
- Every Penny Counts
- Evidence-based Practice Centers
- Evolved Packet Core (3GPP)
- Executive Personal Computers (St. Louis, MO)
- Expandable Pattern Casting
- Experimental Physics Center (Beijing, China)
- Exploration Permit for Coal (mining term, Australia)
- Explosifs et Produits Chimiques (French: Explosives and Chemical Products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There should be a review of these decisions," said Mark Handelman, a Toronto lawyer and representative for the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition.
I'm just shocked given the evidence," Beverly Welsh, a member of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition and former palliative care nurse, told the Sun.
Canadian Social Trends, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Autumn 2005 Connections, Ontario Association of Credit Counselling Services, Grimsby ON, Summer 2005 Dialect, Saskatchewan Association for Community Living, Saskatoon, Fall/Winter 2005 In Focus, Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal, Toronto, August 2005 Newsletter, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, London ON, September 2005 Newsletter, Victorian Order of Nurses, Ontario Branch Central Area, Mississauga ON, Summer 2003 Perspectives on Labour and Income, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Autumn 2005 Research Spotlight, Institute of Health Services and Policy Research, Vancouver BC, June 2005
Joseph's Workers For Life And Family, Human Life International, Catholic Family And Human Rights Institute, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, etc.
18, 19, 20, 2005 Diversite, The Association of Canadian Studies, Montreal, Winter 2005 Institute of Health Services and Policy Research, Vancouver, April 2005 Network, Canadian Mental Health Association Ontario, Toronto, Spring-Summer 2005 Newsletter, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, London ON, June 2005 Perspectives on Labour and Income, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Summer 2005 reach, Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto, Spring 2005 Trail Signs, New Path, Barrie ON, May 2005 The boys, or, waiting for the electrician's daughter.
Alex Schadenberg of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition (EPC) was overjoyed with the decision: "We reject the concept that killing can be the answer to problems that are properly solved by a caring society.
Moving Ahead, Canadian Transportation Agency, Ottawa, Spring 2005 Newsletter, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, London ON, May 2005 Ontario Update, Active Living Alliance for Canadians with a Disability, Kitchener ON, May 2005 Peel Multicultural Scene, Peel Multicultural Council, Mississauga ON, Spring 2005 Portraits of Peel, Facing the facts, The Fair Share Task Force, The Region of Peel, The Social Planning Council of Peel, United Way of Peel.