El Fassi told the press that the fact that Morocco was invited to take part in study days on the European-Mediterranean partnership (May 4-6) is a further recognition of this status and an encouragement for the Kingdom to persevere on the path it has charted.
What does EMP stand for?
EMP stands for European-Mediterranean Partnership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMP
We have 246 other meanings of EMP in our Acronym Attic
- Epimacular Proliferation (eye condition)
- Equipment Management Pool (shipping)
- Equipment Mounting Plate
- Ericcson Mobile Platform
- Ericsson Mobile Platform
- Erstmusterprüfung (German: First Article Inspection)
- Estado Mayor Presidencial (Spanish: Presidential Guard Corps; Mexico)
- Estimated Market Price (car sales)
- EU/Southern Mediterranean Partnership
- Europe Media Port (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Like the European-Mediterranean partnership (EuroMed) upon which the MU is founded, the proposed union's implementation may well stumble over the region's intractable political.