The report noted a heightened level of distribution of extremist fliers and other racist literature by the neo-Nazi National Alliance, various Ku Klux Klan factions, White Revolution, White Aryan Resistance and David Duke's European-American Unity and Rights Organization.
What does EURO stand for?
EURO stands for European-American Unity and Rights Organization (formerly National Organization for European-American Rights)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EURO
- Europeans Using Roundwood Innovatively and Sustainably
- European Robotics and Intelligent Systems Conference
- European Union for Responsible Incineration and Treatment of Special Waste
- Emory Undergraduate Research Journal
- Entreprise Unipersonnelle A Responsabilite Limitee
- Exeter University Rugby League (UK)
- European Meteorological Data System
- European Union Recreational Marine Industry Group (International Council of Marine Industry Associations)
- Esfahan Urban Railway Organization (Esfahan, Iran)
- European Monetary Unit
- European Organization for an Audiovisual Independent Market
- European Council of Applied Sciences and Engineering
- European Council of Applied Sciences, Technologies and Engineering
- European Citizenship Practise
- European Design Automation Conference
- European Internet Service Providers Association
- European Internet Exchange (also seen as EURO-IX)
- Euro-Mediterranean Resources Network (Brighton, UK)
- Electronic Systems Design Promotion of Best Practice
- European Community of Chefs
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 /PRNewswire/ -- The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) today announced that a speech by EURO National President David Duke entitled "No War for Israel," that was cancelled due to threats by militant Jewish organizations, will continue as planned at a new privately owned facility that will not be made public until Saturday afternoon.
NEW ORLEANS -- The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO), led by nationally known civil rights leader David Duke, will hold a "Celebration of Southern Heritage" flag rally on the beach in Biloxi-Gulfport, Mississippi, Saturday, July 20 at 10:00AM.
The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) today expressed horror and outrage at the vicious attack and kidnapping of Michael Streeter, a 20-year-old White male, who was kidnapped from a truck stop on April 11 by two Black attackers.
The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) says its "Welcome Patrols" will greet tourists at the NCAA tournament this Saturday in Greenville, South Carolina, in an effort to "counter hate with love.
NEW ORLEANS -- The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) today expressed horror and outrage at the vicious attack on sixteen-year-old Jason Smith, a White teen from Collinsville, Alabama, who had his nose bitten off by a Black attacker.