The six-strong group, aged between 16 and 24, will be spending eight days working with the St Basil's centre for the homeless in Digbeth as part of the European Youth Exchange programme.
What does EYE stand for?
EYE stands for European Youth Exchange (intercultural education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EYE
We have 21 other meanings of EYE in our Acronym Attic
- Evidence of Yiddish Documented in European Societies
- Erasmus Yogun Dil Kurslari (Turkish governmental organization)
- Early Years Development Plan (UK)
- Education and Youth Development Program (Portland, OR)
- European Year of Disabled People
- Early Years Educator (trade magazine; UK)
- Education and Youth Employment (Export Development Canada program)
- Episcopal Youth Event
- Escenarios Y Estrategia (Spanish: Scenarios and Strategy; Red Eye in Latin America; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- European Young Engineers
- Early Years Education Centre (Imperial College; UK)
- Eye-Catching Interactive Solutions (Belgium)
- Environmental Youth Education Council of Marin
- Early Years Education and Childcare Service (Sheffield, UK)
- Egyptian Youth Association for Environment and Development
- Early Years Education Funding (UK)
- Ernst and Young European Investment Monitor (also seen as EIM)
- East Yakima Early Learning Initiative (Washington)
- Every You Every Me (Placebo song)
- European Year of Equal Opportunities
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A group of six young people aged between 16 and 24 from Jaca in Spain were welcomed at Birmingham International Airport in the UK on Saturday (14 August) as they arrived for an eight-day European Youth Exchange programme.
The exchange programme is funded by the European Youth Exchange Fund.