European Young Geotechnical Engineers' Conference (21st: 2011: Rotterdam, the Netherlands) Ed.
What does EYGEC stand for?
EYGEC stands for European Young Geotechnical Engineers' Conference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Youth Folk Orchestra
- European Youth Forum
- Enhanced Yellow Fluorescent Protein
- Early Years Foundation Stage (welfare requirements; UK)
- European Youth for Sustainable Development (Craiova, Romania)
- East Yorkshire Glass (Hull, UK architectural aluminium manufacturing company)
- Egerton Young Greens (Egerton University; Kenya)
- Ernst & Young Global
- European Youth Goe Championship (board game competition)
- European Youth Guitar Ensemble (UK)
- Expanding Your Horizons (conference)
- Estonian Youth Hostel Association (est. 1992)
- Euclid Youth Hockey Association (Euclid, Ohio)
- Evanston Youth Hockey Association (Evanston, IL)
- Early Years and Healthy Child Development (Integrated Services for Children Division; Canada)
- Egyptian Youth Hostel Federation
- Eat Your Heart Out
- European Youth Human Rights
- European Youth Human Rights Network (Riga, Latvia)
- European Youth Heart Study