The To Go programme was developed by Merseytravel's Corporate Partnerships Department for the European Year for Disabled People and supports organisations providing services to help people to travel independently.
What does EYPD stand for?
EYPD stands for European Year for Disabled People
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EYPD
- Early Years Practitioner (child care)
- Einhorn Yaffee Prescott (architecture and engineering firm; Albany, NY)
- Electronic Yellow Pages
- Encounters of Youth Promotion
- European Young Professionals (networking)
- European Youth Parliament
- Early Years Pedagogy Advisory Team (UK)
- Educating Young People About Water
- Egg-Yolk Phosphatidylcholine
- Early Years Professional Development
- Enterprising Young Professionals Network (Florida)
- Education and Young People Research Unit (UK; Scottish Education Department)
- Early Years Professional Status (UK)
- Electronic Youth Policy Update (UK; National Youth Agency)
- End of Year Questionnaire
- Edible Yield Rate
- Ellicott, Yoder, Rush (rural communities; Colorado)
- Epilepsy York Region (support group; Canada)
- Eucharistic Youth Rally (Olean, NY)
- Extending Your Russian (language software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Hollinshead and fellow disabled pilot Chris Leigh took up the challenge of a round-Britain flight to commemorate the end of the European Year for Disabled People and to raise awareness of the need to improve employment opportunities for the disabled.
Bert Massie, DRC chairman, said: ``The Government began the European Year for Disabled People with the news that they would publish a draft disability bill and they have now delivered this.