These data were presented at the European Working Group on Gaucher Disease (EWGGD) meeting held in Paris, France, from June 28 - 30, 2012.
What does EWGGD stand for?
EWGGD stands for European Working Group on Gaucher Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EWGGD in our Acronym Attic
- European Wine Growers Associates (Lancashire, England, UK)
- Executive Women's Golf Association
- European Working Group on Acoustic Emission (formed in 1972)
- Expert Working Group Committee (European Network of Forensic Science Institutes)
- East-West Gateway Coordinating Council (St. Louis, MO)
- European Working Group on Clinical Cell Analysis (European Community)
- European Working Group for Cystic Fibrosis
- European Working Group on Cardiac Pacing
- Electric Wind God Fist (Tekken game maneuver)
- Euro Working Group on Financial Modeling
- Easy Web Group Interaction Enabler (software)
- EURO Working Group on Locational Analysis
- European Working Group for Legionella Infections
- European Working Group Multicriteria Aid for Decisions
- Enterprise WAP Gateway/Proxy
- Ericsson WAP Gateway/Proxy
- Extreme Writers Group Productions
- Elimination of Weapons-Grade Plutonium Production
- European Working Group on Research and Biodiversity
- European Working Group on Reactor Dosimetry (nuclear science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first public presentation of the Genz-112638 pre-clinical and Phase 1 data occurred July 19 at the European Working Group on Gaucher Disease Workshop in Cambridge, UK.
Additionally, the Company will be giving a presentation on its ongoing clinical development program for the treatment of Gaucher Disease at the 8th European Working Group on Gaucher Disease Meeting.