European Veterinary Laboratory, Woerden, the Netherlands) for 1 h at room temperature.
What does EVL stand for?
EVL stands for European Veterinary Laboratory (Netherlands)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVL
We have 27 other meanings of EVL in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelisches Krankenhaus (German: Lutheran Hospital)
- Échafaudages Volants Lussac (French: Flying Scaffolding Lussac; Lussac, France)
- Electronic Visualization Laboratory
- Ellicottville, New York
- Emergency Vehicle Locator
- Endoscopic Variceal Ligation
- Enduits du Val de Loire (French: Coatings of the Loire Valley; Loire Valley, France)
- Ensemble Vocal de Lyon (French vocal ensemble)
- Ensemble Vocal du Lauragais (French music ensemble)
- Ensemble Vocal Lausanne (Swiss vocal ensemble)
- Evaluation Test Unit
- Existing Value List
- Endoscopic Variceal Ligation Combined with Partial Splenic Embolization
- Education Volume License Agreement
- Education Volume Licensing Agreement
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Enterprise Volume License Agreement
- Environmental Landscape
- Envision Visual LANSA Accelerator
- Event Latitude
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Veterinary Laboratory, Woerden, the Netherlands).