Valuation methodology The property valuation is monitored by the International Valuation Standards Committee (IVSC, 2007), RICS Red Book standards (RICS, 2007) and European Valuation Standards (EVS) (TEGOVA, 2003), which describe methodologies for valuation of any type of property.
What does EVS stand for?
EVS stands for European Valuation Standards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EVS
We have 129 other meanings of EVS in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Value to Sales
- Entertainment Video Solutions (China Limited)
- Entertainment Vision Sensor (Sony)
- Enumeration Verification System
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Services (Florida)
- environmental studies
- Equipment Visibility System
- Établissement et Vie Scolaire (French: Establishment and School Life)
- Euregio Verkehrschienennetz GmbH
Samples in periodicals archive:
These standards, in large part, are modeled on the International Valuation Standards (3) of the International Valuation Standards Committee (IVSC) and the European Valuation Standards 2000 (EVS 2000) (4) developed by the European Group of Valuers' Association (TEGoVA).
This first textbook on property valuation were based on European Valuation Standards by Michael Lloyd of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors--England (RICS).