Group of the European United Left/Nordic Green Left (GUE/NGL) said "for the first time, a resolution voted in the European Parliament acknowledges Israeli's violations of international humanitarian law.
What does EUL-NGL stand for?
EUL-NGL stands for European United Left/Nordic Green Left (political group in the European Parliament)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Efficient Unit Load (logistics)
- End User Layer (Oracle Discoverer)
- Enhanced Uplink (wireless networking)
- Enhanced Use Lease
- Environmental Unit Leader (USCG)
- Équipes Unionnistes Luthériennes (French Lutheran association)
- Estudantina Universitaria de Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal students musical group)
- European Union Law
- European University of Lefke (est. 1990; Cyprus Science Foundation)
- Eesti Ühistegeline Liit (Estonian Co-operative Association)
- End User License Agreement
- European Union-Latin America and Caribbean Summit
- European League Against Rheumatism (Switzerland)
- European League of Associations for Rheumatology
- European Union Latin America Relations Observatory
- European Institute for Freedom, Security and Justice
- European Late Effects Project Group
- European Libraries and Electronic Resources
- European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo (est. 2007)
- European Union Labour Force Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to results available from the parliament yesterday, the expected allocation of seats in the next European Parliament is; European People's Party (centre-right) 224; Party of European Socialists 180; European Liberal, Democratic and Reform (liberals) 42; Greens 38; European United Left/Nordic Green Left 35; Group Union for Europe (centre-right) 17; European Radical Alliance (left-wing) 14; Independents for a Europe of Nations (anti-EU) 21; Non-attached 18; Unknown 37.