The Summer University of the European Union of Jewish Students is taking place in Bulgaria August 23-29, 2010.
What does EUJS stand for?
EUJS stands for European Union of Jewish Students
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Union Institute for Security Studies
- Early User Innovative Test
- Educational Uses of Information Technology
- Escuela Universitaria de Ingenieros Técnicos Industriales de Gijón (Spanish: School of Industrial Engineers of Gijón; Gijón, Spain)
- Escuela Universitaria de Ingeniería Técnica Informática de Oviedo (Oviedo, Asturias, Spain)
- European Judo Union (martial arts)
- European Journal of Combinatorics
- European Journal of Echocardiography
- Edinburgh University Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Exeter University Jazz Orchestra (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, AJC has association agreements with two pan-European bodies, the European Union of Jewish Students and the European Council of Jewish Communities, plus Jewish communities in nine EU countries - Czech Republic, Greece, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain, and, especially importantly for this occasion, Bulgaria and Romania.
The delegation arrives to take part in the Summer University of the European Union of Jewish Students, which takes place in Eastern Europe for the first time.