A European Union Police Mission (EUPOL) has been set up alongside the German Police Project Team, in order to unite the various European inputs under one roof.
What does EUPM stand for?
EUPM stands for European Union Police Mission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Forum for Education in Physics
- Ethiopian Unity Patriots Front (political group; est. 1994)
- European Public Health Association
- European Union Public Health Information Network
- End User Programming with Hierarchical Objects for Robust Interpreted Applications (rapid deployment software)
- Engineering Urban Planning Laboratory (St. Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- European Union Public Licence (software license)
- Escuela Universitaria Politécnica La Almunia
- European Polar Stratospheric Cloud and Leewave Experiment
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Nature Tourism Alliance (Michigan)
- End User Point of Termination
- End User Phrase of the Day
- Association of European Plastics Recyclers
- European Union of Public Relations
- European Public Relations Education and Research Association (Belgium)
- European Universities Public Relations and Information Officers (Belgium)
- European Union of Physics Research Organisations
- European Union Parliamentary Support Programme
- European Union Planning Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
KABUL (Pajhwok): Celebrating International Women's Day in Kabul, the European Union Police Mission in Afghanistan (EUPOL) on Saturday said it was encouraging Afghan women to actively partake in the landmark elections.
European Union Police Mission in Afghanistan (EUPOL-Afghanistan).
In fact, the first EU crisis management operation was in January 2003, when the European Union Police Mission (EUPM) in Bosnia-Herzegovina took over from the United Nations (UN) International Police Task Force.
The friendly folks at the European Union Police Mission, whose job is to monitor and guide the development of an honest, effective police force, knew nothing about where I might find Mrs.
Gonzalo de Cesare, the political advisor with the European Union Police Mission in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
KABUL (PAN): The European Union Police Mission in Afghanistan (EUPOL) on Wednesday handed seven police vehicles equipped with modern technology to the Ministry of Interior, officials said.
Also on Sunday, a suicide bomber exploded a car bomb near a European Union Police Mission (Eupol) vehicle in northern Afghanistan, injuring seven people including three Germans, officials said.