He said decision of cancelling visit to Balochistan by European Union Observer Mission.
What does EUOM stand for?
EUOM stands for European Union Observer Mission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Edinburgh University New Scotland Country Dance Society
- Extreme Use of Nearly Universal Cooling Hardware (CPU overclocking project)
- Easyuo (Ultima Online scripting tool)
- Eggs Ultima Online (free online game)
- End User Organization
- Examination Under Oath
- Offices in Europe (International Monetary Fund)
- Union de l'Europe Occidentale (Western European Union, WEU)
- Electric Utility Operating Companies
- Eucommia Ulmoides Oliver Leaf (tree leaf; pharmacology)
- Eugene O’Neill National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Early Urethral Obstruction Sequence (pregnancy complication)
- Eastern University of Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka)
- Electronic Union of Travel Industry (Japan)
- Eastern Upper Peninsula (Michigan, USA)
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Edinburgh University Press (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- End User Proxy
- End-User Product
- Energy Using Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
Welcoming the European Union Observer Mission, the Prime Minister said that it is the first time in the history of Pakistan that a transition will take place from one civilian democratic government to another.
Amman, March 27 (Petra) -- Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Wednesday received a report by a European Union observer mission on Jordan's parliamentary elections held in January, which contained proposals to upgrade the electoral process.
Both the European Union observer mission and the United States have said the polls did not meet international standards, Ethiopia rejects the allegation.
They have not reached them all," the head of the European Union observer mission in Sudan, Veronique de Keyser, told reporters.
Voters 'patient' Earlier, voters and a European Union observer mission complained of disorganisation in the ballot.
As the European Union observer mission has said, the Kenyan electoral process has fallen short of international standards.
Amman, Mar 26 (Petra) -- Independent Elections Commission IEC President Abdul Ilah al Khatib on Tuesday received a report by a European Union observer mission on Jordan's parliamentary elections held in January which contained proposals to upgrade the electoral process.