ACRYLUME CF(TM) also meets numerous European Union environmental directives, including Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances (REACH).
What does EUED stand for?
EUED stands for European Union Environmental Directive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- End User Error
- End User Expenditure
- End User Experience
- Energy Usage Efficiency
- Energy Utilization Efficiency
- Exotic Ungulate Encephalopathy
- Expected Unserved Energy
- External Upset Ends
- European Union Ecolabelling Board
- Electric Utilities Environmental Conference
- End-Use Energy Efficiency Programme (China)
- European Union of Exiled and Expelled People
- European Union Energy Initiative
- European Union End of Life Vehicle Directive
- End User Experience Management (software)
- European Union Election Observation Mission
- Escondido Union Elementary School District (California)
- European Union Emissions Trading Scheme
- Escola Universitaria d'Enginyeria Tecnica de Telecomunicacions (Ramon Llull University, Barcelona)
- European Union of Electrical Wholesalers
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Progress on a new European Union environmental directive is slow, but corporations would be well advised to keep an eye on it, according to a new study.
The plant will help Ireland meet a European Union environmental directive that calls for 55 percent less waste to be shipped to landfills by 2013.
and comply with European Union environmental directives.
The refurbishment will also ensure that the plant continues to comply with European Union environmental directives and perform in accordance with the terms of its power purchase agreement with the Hungarian electric utility (MVM).