In 2003, MetroCentre was one of only three UK projects selected to be presented at the European Union Crime Prevention Network for Best Practice from across Europe.
What does EUCPN stand for?
EUCPN stands for European Union Crime Prevention Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Command (USEUCOM)
- European Union Forces
- European Command Activities
- European Confederation of Medical Suppliers Associations
- End User Contact
- EUMETNET Composite Observing System
- Emergency Urgent Change Package
- End-User Content Policy
- European Union Common Position
- European Conflict Prevention and Crisis Management
- European Cloud-Radiation Experiment
- Edinburgh University Computer Services (Scotland)
- End-User Computing Satisfaction (measurement)
- European Union Consulting Services (Italy)
- Exeter University Choral Society (UK)
- End User Computing Satisfaction Instrument
- European Union Constitutional Treaty
- Early Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease (rheumatic disease indicator)
- European Union Clinical Trials Directive
- Electric Utility Chemistry Workshop (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scheme, at Gateshead's MetroCentre, was one of only three UK projects selected for the European Union Crime Prevention Network for Best Practice.