Last year the 41-year-old won the British Truck Racing Association Championship for the sixth-successive season and then went on to become the first UK driver to lift the European Truck Racing Cup in eight years.
What does ETRC stand for?
ETRC stands for European Truck Racing Cup
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETRC
We have 39 other meanings of ETRC in our Acronym Attic
- Education and Training in Radiological Protection (conference)
- Electromechanical Thrust Reverser Actuation System (aviation)
- East Texas Robot Builders (Tyler, TX)
- Education and Training Review Board
- Escola Tenente Rego Barros (Portuguese: Lieutenant Rego Barros School; est. 1946; Bethlehem, Brazil)
- Eastern Townships Research Centre (est. 1982; Bishop's University; Canada)
- Education and Training Review Committee
- Educational Technology Resource Centre
- Electronic Text Research Center
- Engineering Test Reactor Critical
- Educational Technology Research and Development
- East Texas Regional Development Company
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics Technical Reference Digital Library
- East Texas Real Estate
- Elektrosviaz Telecommunications Radio Engineering
- European Technology Roundtable Exhibition
- Electronic Ticket Refund Exchange Authorization
- Education and Training Reforms for the Future (Australia)
- Eye Tumor Research Foundation (Philadelphia, PA)
- European Terrestrial Reference Frame 1989
Samples in periodicals archive:
The truck has won the Paris-Dakar Rallye five out of the last six years and recently beat Man and MercedesBenz to win the prestigious FIA European Truck Racing Cup 2001.
The 41-year-old last year won the British Truck Racing Association Championship for the sixth-successive season and, following a dramatic end to his Continental campaign at Le Mans in October, became the first UK driver to lift the European Truck Racing Cup in eight years.