MOTOR RACING: FIA European Touring Car Cup - British Eurosport 1.
What does ETCC stand for?
ETCC stands for European Touring Car Cup (automobile racing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETCC
We have 50 other meanings of ETCC in our Acronym Attic
- East Tennessee Compensation and Benefits Association (Knoxville, TN)
- East Toronto Chinese Baptist Church (Canada)
- Exploratory Tendencies in Consumer Behavior Scales (textbook)
- Earth Treks' Climbing Center (indoor climbing gym; Maryland)
- East Texas Crisis Center (est. 1978)
- Eastern Telecommunication Company (Bulgaria)
- Emerging Technologies Coordinating Council (California)
- Enhanced Telecommunications Center
- European Theater Command Center (US DoD)
- European Touring Car Championship (now World Touring Car Championship)
- East Texas Clean Cities Coalition
- Expert Team on Climate Change Detection and Indices (UK)
- East Timor Community Computer Project
- Endoscopic Transpapillary Cyst Drainage
- East Tennessee Community Design Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Eimeria Tenella Calmodulin-Domain Protein Kinase
- Effects of Tropical Convection Experiment
- Energy-Sources Technology Conference and Exposition (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Engineering Technology Conference on Energy (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Entrepreneurship in Tourism and the Contexts of Experience Economy (University of Lapland; University of Surrey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABERDONIAN Ryan Sharp ended his season on a high with victory in the second running of the European Touring Car Cup.
Meanwhile, Plato is on course to take part in the end-of-season tin-top shoot-out at Vallelunga, with SEAT poised to enter its British squad in the European Touring Car Cup at the Rome circuit on October 16.