We've heard from scores of unhappy European Timeshare Owners Organisation customers who coughed up around pounds 850 to sell their weeks but ended up being asked to spend yet more to join holiday outfit Club Class Concierge.
What does ETOO stand for?
ETOO stands for European Timeshare Owners Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Educational Technology and Online Learning
- Encylopedia of Trotskyism On-Line
- Electronic Takeoff and Landing Data (US Air Force)
- Eagle Tour of Malaysia (cycling race)
- Educational Technology Organization of Michigan (est. 1980)
- Electron Trapping Optical Memory
- Electronic Telecom Operations Map (TMF)
- Enhanced Telecom Operations Map
- Early Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis (treatment study)
- Engineering, Technical Operations and Maintenance Services (Qantas Airways; Australia)
- Education and Training in Optics and Photonics
- Elective Termination of Pregnancy
- Employee Training Opportunity Program
- Engineering Turnover Package
- Enhanced Training Opportunities Program (continuing vocational education)
- Environmental Technology Opportunities Portal (website; US EPA)
- Environmental Threat and Opportunity (business analysis)
- Expedited Task Order Process
- Extended Range Twin Engine Operation (US FAA)
- Evolutionary Test of Predicted Exons
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year OTE expelled Etoo - the so-called European Timeshare Owners Organisation - from membership.
Another variation comes in the shape of firms, like Gibraltar-based European Timeshare Owners Organisation, that appear to ride to the rescue by having a buyer lined up for unwanted timeshares.