European quarterly national accounts are compiled in accordance with the European System of Accounts 1995 (ESA95).
What does ESA stand for?
ESA stands for European System of Accounts
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ESA
We have 651 other meanings of ESA in our Acronym Attic
- Eurasia Septentrionalis Antiqua
- Euratom Supply Agency
- European Snacks Association
- European Society of Agronomy
- European Society of Anaesthesiologists
- European Sociological Association (est. 1992)
- European Space Agency
- European Sponsorship Association
- European Studies Alliance
- European Symposium on Algorithms
- European System of Integrated Economic Accounts
- Eurpoean Symposium on Algorithms
- event structure analysis
- Event-Sequence Analysis
- Exchange Settlement Account
- Excited State Absorption
- Exclusive Seller's Agent (real estate)
- Executive Search Associates (various organizations)
- Expansion Scheduling Algorithm
- Expedited Site Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of these, and an array of other reasons, the Government should adopt the European system of accounts (ESA95) and should publish the Budget data every month.
The new GDP figures are in compliance with the European System of Accounts (ESA-95), a system deemed more comprehensive.