and the European Special Situations Group of Goldman Sachs International have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) to establish a co-investor programme to work together in Pre IPO transactions for market leading Russian corporates.
What does ESSG stand for?
ESSG stands for European Special Situations Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESSG
We have 29 other meanings of ESSG in our Acronym Attic
- European Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (est. 1970)
- English Springer Spaniel Field Trial
- English Springer Spaniels Field Trials Association (of the USA)
- E-Smith Server and Gateway (E-Smith, Inc.)
- Engineer Strategic Studies Group
- Entente Sannois Saint Gratien (French soccer club)
- Entente Sportive St. Georges des Gardes (French sports club)
- Enterprise Security Solutions Group
- Enterprise-Wide Solutions Steering Group (US DoD)
- Environmental & Safety Support Group, LLC (Edmond, OK)
- European Spondyloarthropathy Study Group
- European Sustainability Science Group (EU)
- Entente Sportive St. Germain/Montours (French sports club)
- Earlscourt Social Skills Group Program
- Early Sources of Scottish History (book; Scotland)
- Eastern State School Hospital (Bensalem, PA)
- Entente Sportive Schorbach Hottviller (French sports club)
- Environment, Safety, Security and Health
- Exercice Sport Sante Handicap (French: Fiscal Health Disability Sport)
- Engrossed Second Substitute House Bill (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in the European Special Situations Group and at Greywolf Capital Management, where she was responsible for investments in European performing and distressed credit.
Nick Weber, head of Mount Kellett's European business, was previously the co-head of the Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group.