com The second updated edition of Building European Spatial Data Infrastructures provides a fine revised edition of a reference for geographic information system professionals, and provides a basic understanding and application of SDI concepts.
What does ESDI stand for?
ESDI stands for European Spatial Data Infrastructure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESDI
We have 20 other meanings of ESDI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic System of Document Handling
- East Shore District Health Department (Branford, CT)
- École Supérieure des Hautes Études en Management (French: Graduate School for Advanced Studies in Management)
- École Supérieure de Design Industriel (French: Graduate School of Industrial Design)
- Enhanced Serial Data Interface (serial data port type)
- Enhanced Small Data Interface
- Enhanced Small-Device Interface
- Enhanced System Device Interface (common but incorrect)
- European Security and Defence Initiative (UK relative to NATO)
- European Security and Defense Identity
- Electron Stimulated Desorption of Ion Angular Distribution
- Environment and Sustainable Development Indicators Initiative (Canada)
- Environmental Services, Data, and Information Management
- European Seminars on Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
- Earth Science Data and Information System (NASA)
- Employment and Social Dimension of the Information Society (EU)
- Easy Setting Dual Jumper
- East Side Dart League (Columbus, OH)
- École Supérieure de Design des Landes (French design school)
- Electronic Software Distribution and Licensing
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781589481657 Building European spatial data infrastructures.
Currently, the European institutions and Member States are discussing the implementation of the INSPIRE initiative for a European Spatial Data Infrastructure.