The European Solar Test Installation (ESTI) lab in Ispra, Italy began certifying solar modules almost 20 years ago, based on their own industry standard "Ispra 503".
What does ESTI stand for?
ESTI stands for European Solar Test Installation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESTI
We have 16 other meanings of ESTI in our Acronym Attic
- Ensemble pour une Solidarité Thérapeutique Hospitalière en Réseau (French: Alliance for Hospital Therapeutic Solidarity Over the Net)
- Emergency Short Term Home Relief (veteran assistance; Australia)
- Elgin St. Thomas Health Unit (Canada)
- Easy Software Technologies, Inc (Philippines)
- École Supérieure de la Transaction Immobilière (French: Superior School of Real Estate Transaction)
- École Supérieure de Technologie et d'Informatique (French: School of Technology and Computer; Tunisia)
- Emergency Services Training Institute
- Envision Sustainability Tools Inc. (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- European Society of Thoracic Imaging
- Electronic Services for Tourists in Action
- European Solar Thermal Industry Association
- Enhanced Supervisor Tool for ISTEC (Information Systems Test and Evaluation Center) Configuration (telephone technology)
- European Students of Industrial Engineering and Management
- European Solar Thermal Industry Federation
- Extended Systems Test and Integration Facility
- Enhanced Software Technologies Inc
- Executive Short-Term Incentive Plan
- Education Software and Technology Industry Registry (US Department of Education)
- Electrochemical Science and Technology Information Resource
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Solar Test Installation confirmed that REC set a new world record by producing wafers for the world's first multicrystalline solar panels with 17 percent efficiency in collaboration with the Energy Research Center of the Netherlands.