Bueno is a member of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS), the Cardiothoracic Surgery Network (CSN), the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS), the General Thoracic Surgical Club (GTSC), and the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery (ISMICS) and The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS).
What does ESTS stand for?
ESTS stands for European Society of Thoracic Surgeons
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESTS
We have 16 other meanings of ESTS in our Acronym Attic
- European Space Tracking (Network)
- Environmental Security Technology Requirements Group
- Electronic Standards for the Transmission of Regulatory Information
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- École Supérieure de Technologie de Salé (French: School of Technology Sale; Sale, Morocco)
- Electric Ship Technologies Symposium
- Electronic Systems Test Set
- Elementary Student Talent Search
- Energy Science and Technology Software
- Estates (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Energy Science and Technology Software Center
- Electronic Systems Test Set Group
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (movie)
- Engineering Science and Technology Scholarship Program (West Virginia)
- Escola Superior de Tecnologias da Saúde do Porto (Portuguese: School of Health Technology of Porto)
- European Symposium on Time Series Prediction
- European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Eastern School of Tactile Therapies (Australia)
- École Supérieure Technique des Transmissions (French: Technical High School of Signals)
- Equivalent Safety Task Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presented at the 20th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery and the 14th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons, Stockholm, Sweden CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas -- CSMG Technologies, Inc.
AtriCure's clamps with the new EU indication will be launched at the annual meeting of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) that opens in Stockholm, Sweden, today.