In a joint position statement the European Federation of Critical Care Nursing Associations (EfCCNa), the European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC) and the European Society of Cardiology Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (CCNAP) say the decision to enable family members to be present during a resuscitation attempt should be made in the best interests of the person who is being resuscitated.
What does ESPNIC stand for?
ESPNIC stands for European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Enological Society of the Pacific Northwest (wine enthusiasts' organization)
- Entertainment and Sports Programming Network
- Équipements sous Pression Nucléaires (French: Equipment Under Nuclear Pressure)
- European Society for Paediatric Nephrology (est. 1967)
- European Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery (est. 1967)
- Extended Stochastic Petri Net (mathematical engineering)
- Entertainment & Sports Programmin Network 2 (sister station of ESPN)
- Egyptian Society of Perinatal Neurocare (Ain Shams University, Children's Hospital)
- ESPN Classics (cable channel)
- ESPN International
- Environmental-Social Program Northern Pipelines (Canada)
- East Siberia - Pacific Ocean (oil pipeline)
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (UK)
- Enterprise Solutions Program Office
- European Sea Ports Organization
- Faculté des Sciences Economiques, Sociales et Politiques (French: Faculty of Economic, Social and Political Science; Catholic University of Louvain; Belgium)
- European Senior Police Officers Course
- European Single Point of Contact
- European Space Project Operations Control Center