He was President of the International Cancer Imaging Society (ICIS) and is an executive member of the European Society of Head and Neck Radiology (ESHNR).
What does ESHNR stand for?
ESHNR stands for European Society of Head and Neck Radiology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Engine Speed at High Idle
- Enhanced Sexual Health Intervention (health risk management)
- Environmental Safety & Health Institute (Jacksonville, FL)
- Epidemiology, Statistics and Health Information (UK)
- Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessment
- Edmonton Student Health Initiative Partnership (Canada)
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum (Arkansas)
- Environment, Safety and Health Management System (Office of the Federal Environmental Executive)
- European Society of Health and Medical Sociology
- Employee Salary History Notes
- European Society for Hyperthermic Oncology
- Evaluation of Systems for Higher Order Logic (conference)
- Engine Shaft Horsepower
- Equivalent Shaft Horsepower
- European Society for the History of Photography (Danube University Krems; Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria, Austria)
- European Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Empire State Honey Producers Association (est. 1868; New York)
- European Society for the History of Photography (Danube University Krems; Vienna, Austria)
- Eastern Shore Railroad, Inc.
- Essential Health and Safety Requirements