We need to shift this misunderstanding and educate people on their right to contraception and on how to use contraception properly to prevent conception in the first instance," commented Prof Jean-Jacques Amy from the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health (ESC).
What does ESC stand for?
ESC stands for European Society of Contraception
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESC
We have 530 other meanings of ESC in our Acronym Attic
- Eurobodalla Shire Council (Australia)
- Europa Shopping Center (Slovakia)
- Europe Sanitaire Chauffage (French: Europe Sanitary and Heating)
- European Seismological Commission
- European Service Centre (various locations)
- European Shippers' Council
- European Shooting Confederation
- European Simulation Congress
- European Social Charter
- European Society of Cardiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of the study were being presented today at the European Society of Contraception Congress in Edinburgh.
LONDON, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- - Results of largest European contraception survey presented at the European Society of Contraception (ESC) Congress in Edinburgh The single largest survey of contraceptive use in Europe reveals that British women are on average almost twice as likely as their European counterparts to rely on male or female sterilisation methods for their contraceptive needs.