4A&B Q183 This two-volume set presents selected papers from the International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 2005 (ICCMSE 2005), which is the "recognised conference" by the European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ESCMSE).
What does ESCMSE stand for?
ESCMSE stands for European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- eSourcing Capability Model (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Even-Symmetric Chaotic Map
- Extended Supply Chain Management
- Emirates Securities and Commodities Market Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- European Synthetic Colour Manufacturers Association
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Electronic Systems Cost Modeling Laboratory (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Emma S. Clark Memorial Library (Setauket, NY)
- Endorectal Surface Coil Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Executive Software Configuration Management System
- Early South Carolina Newspapers
- Electrical Stimulation of Cavernosal Nerves (physiology)
- Energizing Smaller Churches Network
- Étoile Sportive du Chantier Naval de la Ciotat (French sports club)
- European Step Centres Network (industry computerization)
- Everton Supporters Club Norwegian Branch
- English Setter Club of New England
- Executive Service Corps of New England
- Everton Supporters Club Northern Ireland
- European Society for Classical Natural Medicine