The VICTUS platform as well as early clinical data was presented at the 2011 European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Congress in Vienna, the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual Meeting in Orlando and at the Asia-Pacific Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (APACRS) in Seoul earlier this year.
What does ESCRS stand for?
ESCRS stands for European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of ESCRS in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance
- European Society of Cardiac Radiology
- Extended Status Control Register (computer programming)
- Errored Second, Cyclic Redundancy Check
- End Stage Chronic Renal Failure
- École Secondaire Catholique Régionale de Hawkesbury (French: Catholic Regional High School in Hawkesbury; Hawkesbury, Canada)
- Enhanced Scalability Concurrent Resource Manager (IBM)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight
- Enhanced Services Contract Reporting Options (Scotland)
- Emergency School Construction and Rehabilitation Project
- Endosomal Sorting Complex Required for Transport
- Episcopal Society for Cultural and Racial Unity
- Early Social Communication Scales
- East Somerville Community School (Somerville, MA)
- Electronic Security Control System (Bridgeport, CT)
- Electronic Stability Control System (vehicle handling technology)
- Electronic Supply Chain Solutions (Florida)
- Emergency Satellite Communications System
- English School of Communication Skills (Poland)
- Enhanced S-Cone Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GMS was launched at the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) meeting in London this past September.
ALISO VIEJO, California and MUNICH, September 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- - First Single-Platform Femtosecond Laser Designed for Cataract, Refractive and Therapeutic Surgery To Be Unveiled Bausch + Lomb, the global leader in eye health, and Technolas™ Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV), a leading ophthalmology laser company, plan to introduce the VICTUS™ Femtosecond Laser Platform at the upcoming XXIX Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS 2011).
He is a former president of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons as well as a founding member of the Organization of German Specialty Clinics for Eye Laser and Refractive Surgery.
The Company plans to demonstrate its INTRALASE(R) FS laser to the European market in late January at the 2004 European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons Meeting in Barcelona.
Based upon the overwhelmingly positive reaction received in September at the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Meeting in Germany, the company expects an even greater reaction from the company's "homebase.
OTCBB:VJET) developers of innovative technologies for the ophthalmic surgical market, announced positive results from the showing of their initial product, the HydroKeratome Waterjet System, at the 2003 European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Meeting in Munich, Germany earlier this month.
OTCBB:SRGL) announced today that it exhibited the IR-3000 laser at the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Winter Conference (January 25-28, 2001, Cannes, France).