VIENNA, October 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- World-renowned experts on cardiac imaging, and as special guest former NATO Secretary General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, are gathering in Amsterdam from October 27-29 to participate in the annual meeting of the European Society of Cardiac Radiology (ESCR).
What does ESCR stand for?
ESCR stands for European Society of Cardiac Radiology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESCR
We have 6 other meanings of ESCR in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian Society for Child Psychomotor Development
- Electrochemical Scanning Probe Microscopy
- East Stroudsburg Community Parent Teacher Student Association (Pennsylvania)
- Euxoa scandens Cytoplasmic Polyhedrosis Virus
- Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights
- Electronic Social Care Records (UK)
- Elementary Stream Clock Reference
- embryonic stem cell research
- Entente Sportive Le Cannet-Rocheville (French sports club)
- Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance
- Extended Status Control Register (computer programming)
- Errored Second, Cyclic Redundancy Check
- End Stage Chronic Renal Failure
- École Secondaire Catholique Régionale de Hawkesbury (French: Catholic Regional High School in Hawkesbury; Hawkesbury, Canada)
- Enhanced Scalability Concurrent Resource Manager (IBM)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight
- Enhanced Services Contract Reporting Options (Scotland)
- Emergency School Construction and Rehabilitation Project
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Endosomal Sorting Complex Required for Transport