The journal is affiliated to the American Society of Biomechanics (ASB), the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB), the European Society of Biomechanics (ESB), and the Japanese Society for Clinical Biomechanics and Related Research.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for European Society of Biomechanics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Services Branch (US EPA)
- Environmental Stewardship Branch
- Équivalent-Subvention Brut (French: Equivalent Grant Gross)
- Erdgas Südbayern GmbH (natural gas utility; Munich, Germany)
- Erste & Steiermärkische Bank (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Espirito Santo Bank (various locations)
- Esterase B
- Etiology and Surveillance Branch (ASPH)
- European School of Business (Reutlingen, Germany)
- European Schools Brussels (Brussels, Belgium swim team)
- Executive Steering Board
- Exhaust Stack Blocker (non-lethal weapon)
- Expeditionary Signal Battalion (US DoD)
- External Security Bulletin (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Extra Special Bitter
- Extra Strong Bitter (beer)
- The Empire Strikes Back
- East Side Baseball Association (Marietta, GA)
- East Spokane Business Association (Washington)
- East Sprague Business Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceedings of 12th Conference of the European Society of Biomechanics, Dublin, 335.