What does ESHPH stand for?
ESHPH stands for European Society for the History of Photography (Danube University Krems; Vienna, Austria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Society of Health and Medical Sociology
- Employee Salary History Notes
- European Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- European Society for Hyperthermic Oncology
- Evaluation of Systems for Higher Order Logic (conference)
- Engine Shaft Horsepower
- Equivalent Shaft Horsepower
- European Society for the History of Photography (Danube University Krems; Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria, Austria)
- European Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Empire State Honey Producers Association (est. 1868; New York)
- Eastern Shore Railroad, Inc.
- Essential Health and Safety Requirements
- Ex-Service Home Referral Agency (UK)
- Economic and Social Human Rights Advocacy Network (New York)
- East Sussex Hearing Resource Centre (East Sussex, UK)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- East Side High School (Newark, New Jersey)
- El Segundo High School (California)
- Elanora State High School (Gold Coast, Australia)