BRUSSELS, Belgium, July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- - The European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology to Hold Press Conference With 4 Major Topics on Monday 15 September 2008.
What does ESTRO stand for?
ESTRO stands for European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ESTRO in our Acronym Attic
- European Small Town Poker Tour
- Electronic Standard Time Report (payroll software; University of Illinois)
- Engineering Science Tape Recorder
- Estrada (Portuguese: road; postal usage)
- Étude Service Technique Réfrigération (French: Study Technical Service Refrigeration)
- Expanded Simple Tandem Repeat (cells)
- Empire State Towing and Recovery Association (Albany, NY)
- European Space Tracking (Network)
- Environmental Security Technology Requirements Group
- Electronic Standards for the Transmission of Regulatory Information
- École Supérieure de Technologie de Salé (French: School of Technology Sale; Sale, Morocco)
- Electric Ship Technologies Symposium
- Electronic Systems Test Set
- Elementary Student Talent Search
- Energy Science and Technology Software
- Estates (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Energy Science and Technology Software Center
- Electronic Systems Test Set Group
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
STOCKHOLM -- Regulatory News: Elekta (STO:EKTAB) invites you to a lunch with members of Elekta's executive management in conjunction with the Annual Meeting of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO), in London, UK.
NASDAQ: OXGN, XSSE: OXGN) announced today that new data demonstrating anti-tumor activity of the Company's lead drug candidate, CA4P, in combination with radiotherapy, will be presented at the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO) meeting in Amsterdam held October 24th through the 28th.