NASDAQ NM: ZVXI) today announced that the Company has introduced its EnteraLite(TM) Ambulatory Enteral Feeding Pump at the XXII Congress of the European Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ESPEN) being held in Madrid this week.
What does ESPEN stand for?
ESPEN stands for European Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESPEN
- Electro Sensitive Protection Equipment
- End State Peacetime Establishment
- Envision Schools Project Exchange (online workspace)
- Escuela Politecnica del Ejercito (Spanish: Army Polytechnic Institute; Ecuador)
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Society for Population Economics (est. 1986; Spain)
- Exercise Science and Physical Education (education program)
- East Side Public Education Coalition (Providence, RI)
- Emission Spectrum
- European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
- Ebony Society of Philatelic Events and Reflections
- Extraordinary Supernatural Phenomena Explored and Revealed (paranormal activity)
- Environmental Science Published for Everybody Round the Earth
- Elementary Science Program Evaluation Test
- Eastern Spruce Pine Fir (tree species)
- Energy Storing Prosthetic Foot
- Equal Size Per Flow
- Europejskie Stowarzyszenie Prawno-Finansowe (Polish: European Association for Financial Law)
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (Foo Fighters music album)